- This event has passed.
Sunshine Handmade Market at San Diego Made Factory
September 18, 2021 @ 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm
SHOPPING 3 PM to 8 PM
Join us September 18 for our Sunshine Handmade Market featuring 8 special vendors showcasing an array of handcrafted items from local businesses.
CONNECT WITH US ON INSTAGRAM + FOLLOW THIS SPACE
In the next couple of days, we will be announcing the list of vendors that we are so excited to meet!
When is the market?
The venue is located at San Diego Made Factory in San Diego, CA
Is it indoors or outdoors?
This market will be curated indoors and outdoors.
Is there a cover charge?
What’s to be expected?
- Lots of supportive vibes for creators, makers, small businesses, and authors
- Coffee and pastries
- Storytime – a multigenerational storytime/ open mic
- Barrio Logan – A Hidden Hub of Art in San Diego, Ca.
- Bright photo opps
- A great time spent among your neighbors
What about COVID?
- Masks required for adults. Some will be provided.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided as well.
There is free parking right across the street from the venue.
Want to volunteer?
Email email@example.com with your interest in volunteering for this event. Volunteers will receive a special gift and gain hands-on experience with running and planning an event.